Lunch and Learn
Continuing Legal Education Seminars
Since 2010, AWR has presented CLE-approved seminars to law firms across North and South Carolina. Our free seminars are a great resource for firms that would like to learn more about the latest legal technology in and out of the courtroom.
Our seminars are approved by the South Carolina Bar, North Carolina Bar, National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA) and the National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA).
AWR Lunch and Learns at a Glance
- AWR comes to your firm to present a brief, one-hour seminar that focuses on litigation technology and the best resources available for paralegals, attorneys and support staff.
- We can present to a specific legal department – or open it up to anyone in your firm. We also welcome the opportunity to videoconference in remote firm locations and satellite offices across North and South Carolina.
- All attendees receive free lunch from a restaurant of your choosing.
- Eligible attendees receive a one-hour CLE credit* in depositions and technology.
- Chief Operating Officer, David Roberts, and Chief Executive Officer, Bill Roberts, present an informational and engaging one-hour presentation with opportunities for discussion and demonstrations.