Court & Legal Audio Transcription Services
Need audio files transcribed? Need to gain access and make copies of audio files? AWR can take any audio format you have, including recorded interviews and 9-1-1 calls, and create a transcript for use in your case or investigation. Our expert court and legal audio transcription services offer quick turnarounds with accuracy you can trust.
AWR Transcribes All Audio in any Format, Including
- Litigation proceedings & hearings
- Domestic telephone recordings and text messages
- Meeting Minutes
Benefits of AWR Legal Transcription Services
When you hire AWR for court audio transcription, you will receive fully searchable electronic files and hard copy transcripts easily accessible 24/7 through our secure online repository. There are many more benefits to working with us, including:
- Experience – AWR has provided expert legal transcription services for over 35 years with deep experience in a range of court systems and law firms nationwide and globally. Call today, and we’ll be happy to provide a number of references.
- Cost Savings – Outsourcing your transcription needs to a third party can help you reduce costs as opposed to staffing a full-time paralegal or secretary who may have down time. Hire us when you need it, and expect timely, efficient delivery with each project.
- Security & Confidentiality – We understand the need for confidentiality. We take every precaution and follow best-practices to keep your documents and case information safe.
- Accuracy – We hire only the most experienced, highly trained transcriptionists, holding our staff to a high standard of excellence. We provide legal transcription services you can rely on.
- Speed – We always work to produce transcriptions in a timely manner and can accommodate rush orders as needed. Let us know your turnaround time, and we will work to deliver your files as quickly as possible.
- Complete Document Services – AWR is not just a legal transcription company. We also provide a full range of legal document services and trial support solutions. We have an intimate understanding of the trial process and offer a comprehensive suite of services to help you build a solid case.
For expert legal transcription services and court, contact AWR today. We are happy to work with you to accommodate your unique needs.