A. William Roberts, Jr. & Associates (AWR) offers litigation support services to law firms nationwide. We house a large staff of certified, professional court reporters and transcription specialists to help you manage large cases. Our support services give smaller law firms without hundreds of associates the same kind of firepower as those that do.
Today, as technology has advanced, so too has our approach to court reporting and litigation support. We keep up to date with state-of-the-art advancements to ensure that your law firm has the edge in your cases. Contact us to schedule service today.
How AWR Can Help You
At AWR, we offer our clients a range of advantages, including:
- Professionally trained court reporters. Our trained, experienced, and certified court reporters work to deliver accurate transcriptions of depositions. We have over 30 years of experience delivering national court reporting services. Learn more.
- Interactive real-time reporting. If you can’t be there for a deposition, our real time reporting service allows you to read a real-time transcript of the deposition as it is occurring from the comfort of your laptop, iPad, or smartphone. Learn more.
- AWR’s Litigation repository. AWR provides all of our clients with a virtual briefcase that allows them to access transcripts (and more!) securely from our server. Transcripts are available in e-transcript, ASCII, PDF, and other formats. You can use our portal to access all this information from one convenient place. Learn more.
- Worldwide support. With offices in seven locations across the southeast US, AWR also provides litigation support worldwide, 24/7. Book now.
Nationwide Litigation Service
You don’t have to be local to employ our services. AWR can schedule services for you anywhere in the US and even worldwide. In addition to basic court reporting services, we also provide our clients with top-quality litigation support services, including:
- Audio transcriptions. We can provide audio transcriptions of phone calls, interviews, litigation proceedings and hearings, meeting minutes, arbitrations, and more. Learn more.
- Video services. AWR can create day-in-the-life videos for your clients in personal injury litigation, video depositions and more. Learn more.
- Document services. Organization is key to running a successful case. AWR can help you organize mounds of information into an easily searchable database that puts everything at your fingertips. Learn more.
- eDiscovery. AWR provides global reach to our clients and can collect documents from anywhere in the world and at any time. Our platform provides stability, scalability, and security. Learn more.
- Trial Presentations. Whether you need animations, medical illustrations, storyboards or more to improve your trial presentation, we can help. Learn more.
AWR provides national court reporting, trial presentation services, litigation support, and more. If you have a major case to try but don’t have enough support staff to manage the case, outsourcing your litigation needs to AWR can prove a winning solution. Contact us today to learn more or schedule services.